- It is an eco-friendly nitrogen fixing bio fertilizer.
- It symbiotically fixes atmospheric nitrogen which is in inert gaseous form and make it available to the crop.
- It reduces the application of inorganic/chemical fertilizers up to 30 to 70 %.
- It induces early root and thereby crop development.
- It produces metabolites containing significant amount of plant growth stimulants and vitamins.
- It increasing the Fertilizers Use Efficiency by increasing the availability of natural nutrient.
- It helps in rapid development of plant and consequently increases resistance towards insects-pests and diseases.
- It enhances the availability of Mn, Mg, Fe, Mo, Bo, Zn, Cu etc. In the soil depending upon the the nutrients presents in non-available form.
Mung-bean, Pigeon-pea, Chickpea, Beans, Green peas, Soybean, Sunflower, Groundnuts all pulses and oilseeds.
Direction for use :
- Seed / Seeding root dip
- Soil and Foliar application
- Through drip irrigation
Shake the bottle well before use. Keep in cool place and away from sun light. Do not mix with other agro-chemicals and fertilizers; leave minimum 3 to 5 days for scheduling the application.
1 lit./ acre